Howard E. Hammer, CPA
Howard Hammer brings more than 44 years of experience and a concierge level of service to the table for our individual and business clients. His experience and professional dedication allow him to provide the highest standards of accounting, income tax and financial consulting services.
Howard joined Fiske in May 2010 and has extensive experience with distributors, real and tangible personal property lessors in addition to healthcare entities, medical practices and legal professional associations. His experience includes all aspects of accounting, tax and financial advisory services. In addition, Howard has an impressive depth and breadth of knowledge in the areas of trust, estate and gift tax planning and tax issues.
University of Florida: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Marketing (cum laude)
University of Houston: Bachelor of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant
- State of Florida Department of Insurance – Health, Life including Variable Annuity (215 License)
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Diabetes Association